Vinyl siding is the #1 exterior cladding choice of re-modelers, builders, and homeowners. Used alone or in combination with other exterior cladding, vinyl and other polymeric siding deliver undeniable curb appeal at the most affordable price. An impressive list of benefits includes lasting beauty, durability, extremely low maintenance, sustainability, and great value.
Some competitors continue to make claims that simply are not true. Here are the facts:
- Vinyl siding is the only exterior cladding with both a product-certification program administered by an independent, accredited quality-control agency that ensures products and colors meet or exceed the national consensus standards for the product category and a certified installer program with validation by an independent, third-party administrator to ensure that installers demonstrate knowledge of industry-accepted application techniques.
- Vinyl siding will never need painting or caulking, and can be cleaned with soapy water and a bristle brush. Homeowners with fiber cement may need professional services every few years to re-caulk seams (or else risk voiding their warranty). And homeowners (or their contractors) may need to repaint, or at the very least, touch up their factory-finished coating.
- Vinyl siding does not absorb water and its rain screening design does not trap water behind the siding, whereas fiber cement products may disintegrate over time when moisture penetrates the plank.
- Vinyl siding will not crack, chip, or flake. Fiber cement is susceptible to unsightly chips and cracks during shipping, delivery and installation, which must be repaired before it can perform properly. In addition, being a porous material, it is subject to freeze/thaw complications.
- Vinyl siding costs about $100 less per sq. ft. than fiber cement, according to a leading contractor database.
Chandler Construction Group is VSI Certified!!!!!
What does this mean???
It means that we are one of the few contractors that actually has been certified by those that wrote the book on Vinyl Siding!!!!
Check Us Out!!!!